NAD 3020A -info and reapir thread>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many capacitors ,resistors and transistors aren`t originals,but now I have one very big problem.I have the partlists from Geoff,but now I replace the parts and.....I can`t find any coincidence with the Geoff partlists.I don`t know....:dead:
If Geoff or any other one can help me with any other partlists will be great because I can`t restore this amplifier without this info.
My amp is on the pictures.Model : 3020A ,Made in Taiwan.
Thanks!:smash:

Thanks guys!
@ cpemma this is the service manual from Geoff.He give me a new LED indication and I want thanks him for this.
@
edl
May be this is my amp,but I can`t read the parts symbols with this quality;or may be not.
If any another one can help me with any service manual for the NewAudioDimensions 3020A will be very great ,because if I can`t find this schematics I can only dump this amp :bawling:

Hi :bawling:
I can`t find any usefull manual for my 3020A. May be anyone in the our forum can help me,because I am broken in spirit.
All old parts are in the dust-bin,the PCB is like new,but I can`t buy new parts ,like the resistors,capacitors,diods,because I don`t know his places on the PCB,and may be his names.
Pls guys,I write and read only in this forum and my hope springs eternal:dead:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.