My very first Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just put the finishing touches on my very first amp. I debated whether or not I should post it. It is nothing compared to the rest of the projects I have seen here, but it's my first stab at an electronics project.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The design is simple and the PCB layout is really spread out. Perfect for someone who has never made a PCB or soldered a component. Apart from designing the circuit I did manage to build it all myself. The enclosure took me a solid day to build, but only cost $30 CAD (aluminum). Thats about it. I am looking forward to designing my next one.

Great stuff RobPhill33!!:) This amp that you have made with your own hands is something to be immensely proud of! Congratulations indeed. You will indeed find it has way more "Ahhhh..." factor than anything you could find in a shop. That can only enhance your listening enjoyment. Way to go, Sir!

GP.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.