My parents went away and left me ALL alone :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
da_madaxeman said:
lol!!!!! you just want them :p
lalala.. denises blaupunkt woofers smell like doob. ones half blown too.. the other takes maybe 5 watts rms on bass, as read by my amp's VUs... before distortion

btw im writing a proper sound section to my website.

I don't want them... why would I want those? :S 6.5inch speakers are more than enough to provide midrange with stereo subs...

da_madaxeman said:
nah, ive listened around. mine are better :)

your 6 X 9s aren't even mounted in anything... how can you say you've listened around? the speakers in displays at stores don't make use of cabin gain, nor are they often running off a very powerfull amp... good 5inch mids with enough power will hurt your ears.... 6 X 9s are only usefull if you don't want a sub, can't afford a sub, or are just plain stupid.......

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
SkinnyBoy said:

your 6 X 9s aren't even mounted in anything... how can you say you've listened around? the speakers in displays at stores don't make use of cabin gain, nor are they often running off a very powerfull amp... good 5inch mids with enough power will hurt your ears.... 6 X 9s are only usefull if you don't want a sub, can't afford a sub, or are just plain stupid.......

ive heard them mounted. ive listened to more than you :p. Usually they will push them to distortion if you ask (yes, speaker distortion, not amp distortion) and i'd sooner get cheap 6x9s than expensive 5 inchers. the 6x9s would cost less and sound better (at least in most cases). my 6x9s are cheaper than the crap*ss 6inch splits etc, which are GUTLESS and sound bad. Denise have some which are not hugely loud, so does dad, so do some of my mates, and they all sound bad and cost more. Name one set of speakers that you'd pin against my 6x9s which cost $70. 6x9s are so multi purpose, often have good quality, yeah sometimes have bass but dont need to have bass, and they are cheap!!!! so dont be baggin' my 6x9s until you can get something better for the money :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.