My new design of differential buffer I/O board for fully balanced design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I must honestly say that I've joined the DIY Audio forum because of your articles, a great read, and I like your new page 1 very much. Is there in your data bank information or schematics related to wired4sound buffer? I am impatient to see results of your project.

I must honestly say that I've joined the DIY Audio forum because of your articles, a great read, and I like your new page 1 very much. Is there in your data bank information or schematics related to wired4sound buffer? I am impatient to see results of your project.

I have no schematics of wire4sound buffer. All the photos of commercial product with opened chassis are searched over internet. Please be respect to "patent" issue. There are two types of module in my website, the "design module" and "purchase module". The "design module" is designed by me. The "purchase module" is brought from other suppliers as I dislike to copy from other to be my own stuff as well as to duplicate effort if it exists many similar good designs in the market. I have no competitor as it mainly provides for DIY expereicne sharing, rather than commercial issue. It is user's choice to select your own preference.

I agree with you regarding the patent issue, but did we are all DIY selfers. I definitely have no intention of making anything for sale. In order to learn something new I am always looking for something what others are doing, and I am waiting to see the end of your project. You are in my bookmarks!
My last project was a CD player and DAC made for my pleasure, see for yourself. My Cd Player - Audio CD pro

Hi Winter,
Thanks for that, but I already have adblock ver 1.3.9 loaded and working.
It does offer to add new block filters when an ad gets through with the little "block" icon/tab in the top right corner.
None of those adverts had that icon showing. I don't know how to block them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.