My new 150W R2R design!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is my new and latest, energy efficient R2R design. I am considering commercial options now and have PCB quote pending.

This is MOSFET as you can see 4inch x2inch PCB, with fuse output stage protection and triac failure protection. It is 150W/8 ohms at 0.001%. Chip driven FET cascode input, high PSRR design.

Greg

Attachments

• my150w.png
    my150w.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,870
Greg,

Nice design.... Achieving R2R using complementary P & N mosfets is a fairly easy & simple thing but R2R in N-channel Mosfets only Workhorse is the Solo Player so far....:)
But wait where is the schematic guru!....

What's the name of your company... or you work for some company or firm or you own one....

Kanwar

Hi Kanwar,

You like this? It is nice, I think. It has been designed with some options as well like thermal cutout and extra thermistor Tcomp if necessary.

I do not have a company at present due to aforementioned reasons, I have to find makers interested or do it alone, but am reticent to proceed in Australia. Schematic is a little more private at present, you understand.

It is well conceived with current trends. I have a simple power supply PCB with 6x 4,700uF and discrete bridge to complement for normal Hi End use.

Greg

amplifierguru said:
Hi Kanwar,

You like this? It is nice, I think. It has been designed with some options as well like thermal cutout and extra thermistor Tcomp if necessary.

I do not have a company at present due to aforementioned reasons, I have to find makers interested or do it alone, but am reticent to proceed in Australia. Schematic is a little more private at present, you understand.

It is well conceived with current trends. I have a simple power supply PCB with 6x 4,700uF and discrete bridge to complement for normal Hi End use.

Greg

I think Greg, without schematic I cannot comment....:)
If that was to kept as secret than you must not start this thread!

You donot work nor you have any company than what you are doing to earn your bread or livlihood...

Kanwar

amplifierguru said:
Kanwar,

I do some consult work for companies as it arises and have my investments. I guess semi- retired under the circumstances. I will probably show the schematic in good time. Your schematics?

I should not put my family at risk, that's for sure.

Oh, then you act as a consultant to other companies, you offer designs, tweaks, etc to help the companies to perform better in their products...

I think your children should be of very young age that's why you have concerned more about them....thats what a role eventually every father would play to protect his children... but how do you live under such stressful and tension oriented environment ,.. I probably cannot understand . people threat you for stop designing good stuff so that their bad stuff should reign the market.. they are afraid of you verymuch thats why they threat you... I hope if were in Australia , then i would definately help you.. by the way dont you have links, friends to help you out of this situation... I get shocked to imagine how could you be able to design amp under these threats ... ins't it acts as a burden for you... I simply cant imagine what would be pervailing in your home... the threats must be ........thats why you have some much concerned or Might you have already faced such situation[threat] thats why your state of mind cautions you to stop manufacturing and protect.... If I were you then i would simply delete the members of that firm who passes threats.... , no matter what shall happen afterwards.... Greg i simply cannot able to grasp how are you living in this type environment....May GOD help you to solve your problem and i pray to ALMIGHTY to help you out from this situation and so that you could setup your own manufacturing company maybe we shall call it "Guru Audio"

That was the word from manufacturer friend....
regards,
Kanwar

amplifierguru said:
Hi Kanwar,

Greg

Hey amp guru,

Where do you live? I'm in Sydney.

Cheers,

Terry

Hi all.

Thanks Kanwar, it's exactly as you say.

"Where" - I thought the more experienced DIYers and certainly the professionals here would have been able to work out 95% of the design - and the rest would have likely fallen into place. Like a jigsaw. Do you want it all on a plate. You won't like it Mikeks - I left out even my standard twin slope SOAR.

Hi paulb,

Semantically my design may well be the PCB design - being a very important part of an overall design which will considerably affect the performance.

As has been brought to my notice, I may have legal rights issues if I post the schematic here, or indeed the PCB design already. It appears I will need to set up a website and provide links to retain ownership.

So I'm terribly sorry .....

Hi Greg,

I think you might build up legal issues up here if you post your schematic here , which will i think earn you livlihood, so have a nice website started and display your nice magic there, so that every one could benefit from it and you too.........

best regards,
Kanwar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.