My Audio Dynamics/ADC amp needs help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I have an audio dynamics CA-2000E amplifier that is having relay issues. When I push the power button it will at times start working after two seconds. At other times it will be ten minutes before you here the relay click. Most of the time it is the 10 minutes I wait. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Dan

Check to see if you have any DC offset on either speaker outputs at initial power on.This will have to be measured at a point prior to the relay.Problem may also be a faulty component or connection in the protection circuit or a power supply problem.Do you have a service manual?

Hello, thanks for the reply! How would I go about checking to see if there is a DC offset at the speaker outputs. I have a decent multimeter, lol. Sorry if I sound like a newbie but I am one. I do not have service manual, I have heard they are kinda hard to get ahold of. Do you know where I could get one? What will I be looking for as far as the DC offset?

Thanks again,
Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.