Music Server, my DIY case :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dears,

More in: http://www.diyaudio.com.br/2013/02/cool-woodem-cpa-minha-divertida.html

Pics of my custom case (DIY): :) :D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

[/QUOTE]

Tks,

Renato

Last edited:
Tony,

Sorry for the long time away

Mobo is:
Intel® Desktop Board DN2800MT

I use USB direct in M2Tech Young

DSC_1650%25255B4%25255D.jpg

DSC_1648%25255B4%25255D.jpg

DSC_1658%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.