MTX TA92001

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello group,
I'm working on a TA92001 amplifier. the amplifier got dropped and some of the power supply components are missing. I need picture that shows the little xformer driver in the middle. not the power supply driver but the next one to it. I have to determine polarity.
Thanks

Since I have no schematic. I assume that the thick windings were the primaries and put them towards the group of rectifiers diodes in the picture, probably wrong because most go towards secondary. This transformer seems to have 2 set of secondaries wich make it a little hard to determine direction. I'm not sure if I put it right because amplifiers turns on but no output and thermal led on. I might have to do an schematic myself of the circuitry. MTX sucks and all the products they sell too, I know because I worked there. Thanks for your help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.