MOSFET Amplifier IRFP240/IRFP9240

When you want to try the circuit in 2 hrs there’s no substitute to etch your own. I agree that for $2 plus $14 shipping from China, that’s what I resort to when not in a total hurry. In fact, my $2 JLCPCB order for some cap multipliers should be here in a few days. :)

Hi XRK971, I did this pcb with Positiv 20 its a funy work

Attachments

• HV250 1.JPG
    HV250 1.JPG
    480.6 KB · Views: 1,594
I'm collecting all the possible information about HV23 and I find this in post # 77. No forum user commented on this and I do not see a thermistor on R20 in the photos of all the armed PCBs.

Apex, Is it possible to use in Q9 and Q10, MJE15030 / 31? or 2SD669A, 2SB649A?

It is possible to use many TO220 pairs in Q9/10 and R20 is not NTC but can be MF (metal film)

...the led indicator blink 5 times (1Hz)?

Hi, Apex There is a forum user who built the protector, delay, etc. from post 475. Then consult with you the delay time, and in the post of the appointment you ask if the led flashes 5 times.
What LED do you mean? I do not see any on the PCB. Could I go up or tell me where to find the circuit? Thanks, very kind.

Hi all. A query on the limiter VI. The transistor Q12 (Q11) needs a voltage of approximately 3V to be developed on the resistor R35 (R39) to start conducting and carrying out its current limiting work. Now, the 3v on R35 (R39) implies a current of about 6A on each power transistor. This is good?.
Another question, how many pairs of output would be necessary to operate safely in bridge over 4 ohms with a power of +/- 80V?

Thank you all.

Simple Full Complementary Simetry +/-80V. Voltage amplifier/driver biased with 30mA. This driver circuit stabilized BIAS in output stage. Exelent stability without oscilation, hum and noise, sound great.
RMS Power: 240W 8ohm, 350W 4ohm

Go to post #470 for schematic and PCB
MOSFET Amplifier IRFP240/IRFP9240
Hi, I can use only 4 mosfets instead of 8?
Thanks