MoodeAudio: [Help] Bluetooth is silent after installing mpdscribble

Hey guys, would really appreciate some help before I completely reinstall moode. Today I installed mpdscribbler. I recall during the installation it asked if I’d like to overwrite two different configuration files, as they were different than what I had. I said yes to both. I don’t really know why.

Everything has worked correctly since then, besides Bluetooth. When connecting to moode via Bluetooth, there is just complete silence. Connecting works fine, but it’s just completely quiet.

The files that were overwrote are /etc/squeezelite.conf and /etc/upmpdcli.conf.

Does anyone know how I can revert these files to what they were previously?

@AmirMar, I’m quite sure that I had always used SW controls before. I did try unpairing/repairing and rebooting a few times, but no dice. Local files would continue to work after stopping the Bluetooth connection.

I decided to just reflash and reinstall. Everything is back up and running now, including mpdscribble. Odd thing is that it didn’t ask me to overwrite any files this time around. Pretty weird.

I think Moode just doesn’t play well with being updated. I updated it before and it completely broke, so had to reflash.

PS: New to this forum, how come I can quote myself, but not you?