Modular control unit for B1 rev 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What a year... but lifes eventually goes on. :D

I originally intended to put the source code on GitHub but I don't have the time to maintain the code. So instead I'll post the code here some time soon and I hope someone will pick it up and maybe even re-fine it (I'm not a programmer by education). That said the code is stable and do contain some cool features like auto-pairing with the Apple alu remote. :)

I'll also post the Gerber files for the PCBs, the files for CNC-cutting and ink filling (Schaeffer-ag.de or equivalent) of the panels for cabinet.

I sold my own unit but will do my best to support anyone building the project.

I have some left overs for this project:

1 PCB set for the project:
  • B1 rev. 2 board (stereo)
  • B1 rev. 2 I/O board (LEFT+RIGHT)
  • B1 rev. 2 MUSES attenuator (stereo)
40 EUR / 47 USD + shipping.

Spare PCBs:
  • 3x B1 rev. 2 board (stereo), EUR 15/each
  • 1x B1 rev. 2 I/O board (LEFT+RIGHT), EUR 20/set
  • 7x B1 rev. 2 MUSES attenuator (stereo), EUR 5/each.

PayPal only.

First come - first served. Please state you interest in the thread and PM me afterwards.

I have been waiting for ages for someone to do something like this, I was about to do it myself thinking no one had done it.
Awesome work.
Can you control the muses chip with some kind of rotary potentiometer/controller, I am not interested in remote control?
Thank you.

Originally I intended to use an rotary encoder with a push button functionality to navigate the menus and the volume level.
Instead I focused on making the Apple remote really usable with this project. I hereby claim that anyone building this project will be amazed by the user experience with the remote and the limited display.

That said a rotary encoder can be added to the project. Just add the necessary library and adjust the code accordingly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.