Mods on CEC TL1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
i want to do some mods on my drive. I put a LClock XO3 with good result . I plugged the +12V on the 7812S reg. My first question is about this regulator : can i have improvement to plug the S-clock without regulator (on pin 1)?

Can i have improvement if i 'll change regulators, diodes for shottky and capacitors (i'm looking for Black gate) of the PSU ?

Have i to change the small electrolytic capacitors on the logic board ?

is anybody know the reference of the laser of this model, i didn't find it around the lens (it should be a SANYO SOH xxx )

Thanx for your help. :(

You will get better sound from your clock if you give it a dedicated power supply, try the Tent Labs XO Supply.

I had a Roksan transport that had this laser in it SF90 (620-219-2468) and i needed a new one and found it impossible to get now, but since I found the real Sanyo part no. is (620-219-2468) and there maybe something on google for this, just hope you never need to replace it as there is no subsitute for it.

Cheers George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.