Mission 2213 hobby hifi diy kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I'm looking for a simple more or less cheap diy kit. Max is 250 euros. I've spoted one with Seas drivers called embla. Size is fine, small compact bass reflex. Spl aswell, not too low.
Also looking through the internet this kit caught my eye:
Lautsprecherbausatz Mission 2213
I don't know much about these "german" kits from lautsprechershop and other hifi magazines. Also because the info in internet is in german wich I do not understand a single word. Eaven less I have no idea about the Mission's in DIY kit. But is always interesting to see diferent things from the more well famous Danish/norweigian loudspeakers.
Has anybody heard these missions? any impresions from the german sites?
Any other diy kit worth looking at in the same price range and cabinet measurements?
thanks.

well, looking a bit more this afternoon I came to these 2 web sites:
eshop - Speaker Spares - Mission
Here is very clear the spears they sell for the M3 series are the same as the kit. A bit more espensive than in lautsprechershop.

Mission M32i Enceintes compactes sur Son-Video.com
Here you can see the pictures. Both the woofer and tweeter are the same as the ones sold in the "technosound" website for the M3 series.

The retail price for these loudspeakers in Spain was 250Eu more or less.
:rolleyes:
It makes more fun to do a kit (clone) from a speaker wich is priced 3 or 4 times the market price. The misiions M3 are jus a bit more expensive than the kit without cabinets, so:dunno:... does it make sense?
May be I should go for some SEAS prestige kit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.