• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

miro1360 AD1862 DAC PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a group buy for PCB's for miro1360's AD1862 DAC board, details/thread here: DAC AD1862: Almost THT, I2S input, NOS, R-2R

I'm planning on using JLPCB for the boards. Board cost with break points are in the linked Google sheet here: (CLOSED)

Shipping cost to the final destination will be determined on an individual basis based on user pref for speed vs cost.

To keep the purchased value below $20CDN(below the requirement for taxes/duty to be paid into Canada), the group buy will be restricted to 20 boards per order.

Round 1 - 20 boards accounted for 08/29/20
Round 2 - Closed 11/08/20

The spreadsheet is a work in progress and I'll be tweaking it to show the board cost as the total goes up.

I'll also be confirming commitment from each member via PM, to ensure the spreadsheet isn't being abused. (if it is being abused too much, I may go back to the usual way of managing the list)

I plan to leave this open until 09/12/2020, unless we get to 20 much sooner and will do further orders as interest warrants.

Last edited:
The Boards have arrived

Hi All,

The first round boards have arrived, and I'm ready to get them shipped out to you. I'll send everyone my paypal ID via PM and as I get your payments, I'll get the boards on the way to you.

Thanks
John

Attachments

• BoardShipment-smaller.jpg
    BoardShipment-smaller.jpg
    997.6 KB · Views: 525
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
guys, the pcb is less than 1 usd at JPLCB, it will make sense if the group-buy is managing the Rochester bom for two chips per board ! 2 x minimum moq = 22 so 11 people ! and twice less shipments (if sharing each shipment with the the chips + one pcb ! :)

guys, the pcb is less than 1 usd at JPLCB, it will make sense if the group-buy is managing the Rochester bom for two chips per board ! 2 x minimum moq = 22 so 11 people ! and twice less shipments (if sharing each shipment with the the chips + one pcb ! :)

You have to account for the cost of shipping for the boards from China too, in the up front cost, so the boards are not less than a $1US, although I will grant you that combining the final destination costs would make sense.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.