• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Military-Grade 814 Valves for Sale

Fellow DIYers! I am reaching out to you regarding a unique collection of 814 valves that I currently possess. These valves were acquired from France some time ago, and I have meticulously preserved them since then.

However, as life often leads us down unexpected paths, my circumstances have shifted, prompting me to reassess my priorities. Consequently, I find myself in the position of needing to part with these valves.

I am posting here to inquire whether you might be interested in acquiring this collection. The valves are in impeccable condition, having been carefully maintained, and I believe they could be of value to someone with a passion for such items.

Given my impending relocation to another country, I am eager to find a new home for these valves. If you are interested or require any further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

You can read more about this tube here: https://www.bartola.co.uk/valves/2013/11/23/814-se-a2-amplifier/

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 57
Long ago, in 2002, I made some tests with this tube in triode connection :

1715464038731.png

1715464071737.png

It's indeed an interesting tube, which can be operated in Triode, Ultra-Linear, or Pentode, with a reasonable plate voltage - I only tested the Triode connection in fixed bias (see above).

I think I still have some PHILIPS like yours, and also some GE 814/VT154 somewhere in a box.

T

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user