• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale MicroAudio (Cresnet) Cobra S1 SMPS

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2018
Paid Member
I am looking to make some room as I likely won't get around to using this awesome power supply with a little one on the way... I suspect my DIY builds will be on hiatus for a little while lol.

This unit has not been used, yet. It was built and tested about a year ago. Asking for $300 shipped (I'll cover shipping within the USA). PM if you live outside the USA and we can figure something out. This unit would otherwise run you $500 with shipping.

This SMPS was spec'd accordingly:
  • Output voltage = +/-32.5VDC @ 4.2A
  • AUX Voltage (Regulated): +-18 VDC
  • Driver voltage: +12 VDC
  • Primary Capacitors: Nichicon 390uF
  • Voltage regulators for (+-AUX) : LM78XX
  • Voltage regulator for (VDR): LM78XX
  • Standby power supply voltage: +12VDC (3W)
  • Secondary Capacitors: Mundorf MLGO 33,000 uF (132,000uF total; additional cost)
This SMPS can deliver up to 15A peak, which should cover most projects. >:]

As you can see from the photos, I've included the necessary adapters as well as a cooling fan which you can mount. There's a fan jumper for either fan always on, or fan on with SMPS.

You can use the included adapter board to split the rails for two channels.

If you look around this site, you'll find high praise for Cresnet's SMPS, and especially the Cobra's performance.

If you're not familiar with this product, I advise you take a look at the product page here.

PXL_20230507_004818322.jpg PXL_20230507_004834006.jpg PXL_20230507_005003738.jpg

Last edited: