mic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
salve a tutti
vorrei sapere se a new york vi sono negozi in cui si possono comperare componenti elettronici, ed anche altoparlanti di qualità.
anni fa ho realizzato l'analizzatore di spettro di elektor, lui funziona ancora ma dopo trentanni la capsula microfonica national e defunta.
potete darmi un consiglio e indicandomi quale capsula nuova comperare?
in una discussione trovata su un forum italiano si dice che LT1115 è 100 volte superiore all OP27, e cosa molto importante dovrebbe avere un suono molto più cristallino e definito.
qualcuno lo ha provato? è come dicono che suona in modo meraviflioso!!!!!!!!!!!!!
un grazie anticipato a tutti coloro che mi aiuteranno nella scelta.
Guido
Hello everyone
I would like to know if in New York there are shops where you can buy electronic components, and also quality speakers.
years ago I made the elektor spectrum analyzer, he still works but after thirty years the national microphone capsule and defunct.
can you give me some advice and pointing as a new capsule to buy?
in a discussion found in an Italian forum is said to LT1115 is 100 times higher to OP27, and very importantly should have a much more clear sound and defined.
has anyone tried it? it's like they say it sounds so meraviflioso !!!!!!!!!!!!!
advance thanks to all those who will help me in the choice.
Guido

I would like to know if in New York there are shops where you can buy electronic components, and also quality speakers.
years ago I made the elektor spectrum analyzer, he still works but after thirty years the national microphone capsule and defunct.
can you give me some advice and pointing as a new capsule to buy?
in a discussion found in an Italian forum is said to LT1115 is 100 times higher to OP27, and very importantly should have a much more clear sound and defined.
has anyone tried it? it's like they say it sounds so meraviflioso !!!!!!!!!!!!!
advance thanks to all those who will help me in the choice.
Guido

My experience that New York City isn't a fraction of the center for electronics retail commerce that it was some decades back. Back then there was an area called "Radio Row" which was IME a unique electronics marketplace to visit, but it was long ago torn down to build the World Trade Center.

Lately I've found NYC to be not be much better than any other large city. Electronics retail there is now dominated by national chains that have nearly identical stores all over the US.

The Silicon Valley area used to have some unique opportunities for buying parts at retail. but a lot of that was centered on Frys and they now have nearly identical stores in many Western Cities.

The US city that I have found to have a somewhat higher concentration of electronic parts retail stores than usual is the Los Angeles area.

However, I generally meet 100% of my needs off of the web.

The National Mic that you are talking about is probably known to people in the USA under the Panasonic brand which is the same corporation, but name changed to avoid conflicts with existing brands. I think the basic product is no longer being made, but NOS of it seems easy enough to find on the web. eBay in particular.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.