Metal music

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Oh yeah The Warning. Mexican band, sisters and they are good i agree.

All three are really good singers and knows how to play their instrument ( this is so hard to play an instrument and sing together well!). The vocal arrangements are really great i find too:

Some other killer girls: Lovebites.
The style is not my favourite ( but if you like Judas Priest, and symphonic metal epicness it will please you) BUT they all are virtuoso and they just KICK .SS!

How more epic and technical this can be:

Their former bass player leaved the band in the few past year so a new one arrived named Fami.
This girl is from an other world. Technically she is one of the most advanced player i've ever seen. Probably already at the same level as R.Trujillo but she is not even 20yo.

Here is a example of what she was already able to do at 17 before entering the band, it's just crazy how she control her instrument:

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Alyssa (and Angela previously) know how to growl we agree and contrary to what most thinks it indeed require skills, it's a vocal technique. I was surprised to see it in your list William.

Arch Ennemy founder being former Carcass guitarist explain the need for some growl... what surprise me is the clear vocals given Carcass legacy. ;)

Reactions: 1 user