Meridian 203 Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi James "Nemestra",

I just read your post to Nui 2 years ago ! regarding the fact you have the Meridian 203 schematic.

I have a 203 with 240V input. I am now in Canada and would like to convert it to 120V (without using an external step-up transformer.

Really appreciate if you can share your schematic!

Also, you mentioned that you were trying to upgrade the power supply and Op-amp. Did you do it? Will you share on what you did and whether there was any improvement?

Thanks

follow up on my quest for power supply change

I recently emailed Meridian also requesting information on how to change the power supply of an old 203 from 240V to 120V.

I was pleasantly surprised by their prompt reply and willingness to provide the information to do so.

Kudos to Meridian for not only being a high end equipment people but one that is willing to let us (DIY people) go inside with a soldering gun, albeit ths IS a simple task.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.