• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MC Transformers and Tubes: 6N30P-DR \ 6N23P Reflektor 1975

Up for sale is a couple of Terrapin Audio Cobalt Amorphous core MC Transformers:

mc.jpg

Can be wired as 1:10 \ 1:20 or 1:40

These have been compared favorably to many top MC step up transformers (including TX103)

1:40 is perfect for Ortofon SPU series and other cartridges with low output,

300$ for a pair

===========================

Rare 6N23P Matched Pair of Silver Shield - Holy Grail 75' SWGP Reflector ECC88 6922 E88CC 6DJ8​

6n.jpg

NOS

400$ for the pair

=========================================

6N30P-DR Matched Pair - NOS

6n30p.JPG

500$

I don't know if you remember, a couple of years ago, after answering lots of my questions- You advised me to buy your Terrapin 1:10/ 1:20 for my Golding Eroica Lx to upgrade my Audio Innovations SUT (with Stevens & Billington) connected to an Audio Note Voyd turntable, valve amp and AN E2 speakers.

I just wanted to say, 'wow', the difference is even more amazing than you had expressed, it would be. Bass is much more powerful, even better stereo separation and amazingly vocals, absolutely mind blowing on something like Janis Joplin and at the same time working superbly with Kraftwerk.

A big big thank you for all the time you spent in working out which step up ratios to choose. A very very happy customer!

Also, I saw online that Obie O'brien, as in Bon Jovi's sound engineer, is using your microphones. That is a pretty good endorsement!

Thanks again.