• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched Toshiba FETs For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got 'em! Great packaging, nice labeled.
Thank you very much, I know how hard it is to match so many trannys and then sorting them by pairs/quads. Remember that I own you a beer/meal in any case you get dropped around Madrid.

Anyway, how can I check if they work alright? Not that I am not confident in your handling, but after a long overseas mail travel I want to be sure they are fine before soldering them in my F5 boards. Just for the sake of discarding bad parts in case of anything going wrong.

Thank you one more time, Allan.

Saludos!

Updated Spreadsheet

Yes, hopefully we learn from the lessons of history and we make sure we don't repeat the mistakes...will be quite handy when we start colonizing the galaxy.

A new page is added with a fresh batch of jfets...

Attachments

• Toshiba Matched JFETs and MOSFETs.zip
    144.3 KB · Views: 50
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.