Marshall B65 Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I just broke my bass amp Marshall B65 BASS STATE. I opened it and found two transistor drivers that blown, its marks is T9 and T11. I believed this represents Transistor 9 and transistor 11, but there are no written value in it. plus the bias transistor burns and unreadable. Does anyone has the schematic of Marshall B65 BASS STATE? or where can I find them?

Start by emailing Marshall themselves.
Do not sound like a clueless Musician but a Tech.
Something like "We at Polanco Audio Service got a B65 ... serial number xxxxyyyy for repair. Please email proper schematic. Thanks"

Meanwhile, get it on a well lighted bench and start tracing and drawing the schematic by hand.

And post a couple pictures here.

I don't do much on drawing so I toke a photo of the circuit board of my Marshall B65 Bass state I hope this would help.

Attachments

• DSCN0894.jpg
    DSCN0894.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 532
  • DSCN0898.jpg
    DSCN0898.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN0897.jpg
    DSCN0897.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 466
GraphEQ on bass state b65

Hi there,
I hope that someone will see this post. I cracked one of my slide potentiometer on my bass state 65W.
Actually this is the lowest, which cut and boost on 100Hz.
However this was years ago I lost the potentiometer and could not figure out, what type do I need.
Could somebody help me? If I'm right the type is on the potentiometer panel (B10K or something like this).

Thanks!
Daniel

Hi, it's a B22K.
That's linear I believe.
Biggest error ever in Electronic land is to rename A and B pots to B and A pots!
Can anybody explain me why?

Therefore I measure every pot that come's out of a unit older then 10 years.

But back to your Marshall; Good luck.

Marshall B65 schematic

Hey guys, I just broke my bass amp Marshall B65 BASS STATE. I opened it and found two transistor drivers that blown, its marks is T9 and T11. I believed this represents Transistor 9 and transistor 11, but there are no written value in it. plus the bias transistor burns and unreadable. Does anyone has the schematic of Marshall B65 BASS STATE? or where can I find them?

Hi there Tread from Brazil... I am desperately needing this schematic also... did you find it?
Thanks a lot...
Nano

Hi, it's a B22K.
That's linear I believe.
Biggest error ever in Electronic land is to rename A and B pots to B and A pots!
Can anybody explain me why?

Therefore I measure every pot that come's out of a unit older then 10 years.

But back to your Marshall; Good luck.

Hi Tarzan... its Nano from Brazil...
I am desperately finding the schematic of Marshall B65, do you need it?
Thanks a lot!

Well, i'm trying to find the B65 schematic too by mailing Marshall company. Did you find it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.