Marantz/Philips CD60 Advice

Hi good people! I have gotten back into CDs recently after discovering the TDA1541 sound with a lowly Marantz CD40. I was quite shocked at how good this sounded after a few upgrades so did not pass up on a CD60 that has the TDA1541A (not R1 variety)

On the CD60: I have recapped, added a few polymer caps in key places, replaced diodes, output caps are polyprop etc. The player is sounding great and I am just experimenting now with LM4562 replacing the 5532 opamps.

I get to the point now where I would like to investigate separate regulation at least for the SAA7220. Apparently this is a big upgrade. I have read a lot on old threads but I wonder if there is any up to date advice on this...

Is it worth purchasing a low noise +5V regulator such as this one from Fidelity Audio? (I find quite expensive)
https://www.fidelityaudio.co.uk/spower-low-noise-ve-regulator-112-p.asp

OR do I build something simple and get 80% of the benefit?

ALSO: Is it worthwhile building a separate PSU for the 7220 and if so could someone advise what parts are needed and a circuit diagram for such?

Would be interested in anyones specific experience in implementing above. My electronics skills are pretty limited but my soldering is good at least :)