Marantz CD6000 Problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
eheheh Nope i dont have any info about mod 4 but probably it was just some marketing trick so they get the interest up, anyway even on their updated web page u cant find the modification for cd6000 who knows why probably the web designer forget to add the link.

here is another link from me and its fully functioning just folow the steps http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105271&highlight=

and if its not working just go on search and write Toroidal in cd 6000

have a nice time while modding:D

If you put bigger i think its not going to harm because the analog part takes electricity how much it needs even if the transformer is only 50% used and the other part is reserve but will never be used for example if u put 20va maybe it will use all 20va honestly i dont know how much power the analog part it needs but in germany you can find many brands comparing to macedonia :cool: where i found only this slovenian manufacturer HIT Electronic which is qute big transformer for the analog part because is 50va but as long you have place inside the unit put the bigger u can find and by the pictures on the link u can see how much space will take 50va. Also try to find Hammond transformers or Plitron the second one are used in Classe Audio.

Attachments

• img_2647.jpg
    img_2647.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 115
Another problem question: I freind with the CD6000 gets only 0.6 Volt at the positive pin of the 2119 Capasitor (it is a 4700uF 16V ELNA). Now i got his CD player here and i see that mine has there 11 or 11.8 volt IIRC.

He said he tryed to pull current from the 2111 chokes beside the diodes. They are 47nF value.

What is wrong there?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.