• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

manley 300b preamp schematic required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
> manley 300b preamp schematic required

The boss of Manley Labs is EveAnna "the Vanimal" Manley, and she does not like to see her company's design details distributed.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Don't make her come to your house and remind you.

If you are a registered owner, you can get a schematic.

If you are "copying": seeing the schematic won't tell you everything. Audio at this level is as much about parts-picking and worker-karma as the plans.

6SL7 and 300B are pretty forgiving tubes. You can invent your own preamp with a similar bottle line-up and it will work good.

Eveanna has been very good and given me 2 schematics of amps even tho I didn't have the amps.

Tho she said she didn't have the 300b pre on pdf, and seems to have tightened up a little, too.

I was just wondering how the output stage was run, will a 3k say to 100 ohm give about 0.5 watts of power? in a std 300b config.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.