Lundahl LL1545A LTSpice Simulation Issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Why do you take the secondaries (9-10 and 15-16) as primaries, and the primaries as secondaries?
It makes a difference, and Lundahl is clear about this!
When you use the transformer 1:1 (but for some reason you have not been able to confirm that until now) the only thing to do is to short the two wires of your combined secondary for measuring leakage inductance, no need to "short all secondaries" as you should have created just one secondary....

The Lundahl datasheet says, that is an alternative connection and gives some samples (page 2) about this.
This reverse direction causes a different K to 1:1 ratio?
I hadn't any reason to keep it secret, for this reason at my first postage write "...will be like 2 primaries coils and 4 secondaries coils ..." and at the schema below from this seems clearly that I have 4 L in series at the secondaries and 2 in the primaries like alternative connection.

Anyway, I will repeat the measurement of leak.ind. as you described.
Thnx for the note.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.