• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D

Hi Carsten,

If there are still a EU set available or will be available I’m very interested.

/Heine

Hi Heine,

I have some extras left over from a small batch Papa sent me a year and a half ago. PM me your address and I'll pop a pair in the mail to you.

(I can also send you a pair of probable counterfeits from a set I bought before having to resort to Papa's generosity. They might be worth experimenting with or something....)

Cheers,
Jeff.

I gave all my extras away. But after that there were some large gifts from Nelson to people who signed up, so some of them may be willing to part with them....

(The gifts were organised by a volunteer for each geography. I know NA and Europe were done, and I think "down under", but I don't know if one was ever done for Asia. Nor do I know if Nelson has any extras left....)

I just went and opened my zenv9 time-capsule (box with everything I collected for it) :D

To see how many I have. 8 left. And I might just one day use them for the v9. However...seeing as I only need 2 for those. I would be willing to sell 4 of them for 3 euro a piece.

Kind regards,
Bas

Attachments

• IMG20200513172730.jpg
    IMG20200513172730.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 255
I have 36 of these devices from the original group buy and will never use them. However it will cost me $20 (CDN) per package to mail to the US. I have no idea what would be involved in sending to other countries. I have no record of what I paid, but I'm thinking $2.50US apiece would be reasonable. The easiest for me is to sell the lot to someone who can distribute them to others within the US, but I'm open to other suggestions - remember I have to cover my mailing costs.

"I have 36 of these devices from the original group buy"

From Grey Rollins, USD4 each, plus bank charges, plus postage.
He would not take Paypal.
So bank charges was quite a lot when ordered outside the US.

Patrick
I didn't pay $4. From Grey's original group buy, they were $1.49 at the quantity I bought.
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/lovoltech-lu1014d-power-jfet.71633/
I used an international money order, no bank charges. One of the problems was his bank was charging him to cash foreign cheques.