Looking for pure copper IEC jack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Dekky! That site is the mother load. I just bought a bunch of stuff from DIY Gene on eBay and its obvious he gets all his stuff from this site and just marks it up. I paid almost $100US above what they items are listed for on this site.

How in the world did you find it?

Regarding the IEC. I was very skeptical when a friend announced I should try it. I did an A/B between it and a regular IEC expecting nothing but a marketing ploy. I was actually pissed at how much of a difference there is.

I cannot remember how I found them but I think on some forum :D - they are kings. Johnny who runs the business is very reliable. Shipping is accurate and very reasonable. I bought a shitload of them. Pre-amp kit that ended being a headphone amp, soft start boards, relay input boards, CD rom controllers, chasis, DACs you name it.

Everything is awsome quality and CHEAP as ships man!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.