• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for Large Solen/SCR/Axon/Jantzen Polypropylene Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for any large (used/new) Solen/SCR/Axon/Jantzen Polypropylene Capacitors.

These speakers require 370uF total on the high-pass filter for midranges.
I will have to parallel some smaller caps to make up this values.

So....Looking at >50uF and greater caps to make up a total of 740uF of any 63V/100/160/250/400/600VDC rated PP caps.

Let me know what you have and your asking price.

I have currently a posting under Swap Shop with some interesting items to trade for these caps as well.

I can pay via PayPal and I have an US mailing address as well as my Canadian address.

Thanks in advance,

I have a few of these huge 200uf 600V. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• DSC_5018.JPG
    DSC_5018.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 89
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.