Looking for an EU-friendly 2.0 diy kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’ve been lurking here and other forums trying to get smarter but for every thread I read I feel more and more stupid lol.

I’ve come as far as to decide that I want to build someone else’s design rather than my own for now as it’s my first build. Looking for a 2-way design for around 400-450€/pair or less as I also need to buy an amp to run them with.

The struggle is that I find designs that look good but can’t find all the required parts in the EU shops I’ve looked at, I’d rather not order from the states as the import-tax kills the value so it’s just not worth it.

Kits I’ve been eyeing:
CA18RLY/22TAF-G
using the Seas 22TAF/G tweeter which seems good.
https://www.intertechnik.de/Shop/Lo...-with-SB-Acoustics/_BSSB18_1768,en,6706,53303
Using SB17NRXC35-8 6.5" woofer + SB25STC-C4 tweeter which I’ve read good things about.

Which of these kits should I chose? Or if anyone has better suggestions I’m all ears.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.