looking for a high pass filter audio ic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to every body, and congartullations for tis forum.:D:D

I´m trying to make audio measurements with a machine who will work with a pump (who genarates a low frecuency noise). After I will analize it with a dsp (it is doned).

I´m having problems with some noise in low frecuencies, I like to eliminate this frecuencies (becouse i don´t need it), i´m looking betwin 200 - 10Khz only.

I would like to find an active high pas filter integrate circuit with tuenable frecuenci but with a good order on the filter (like 4 or 8). If it is a band pass filter for audio is also ok.

Many thaks for your help

Aren from Spain

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aren.
There is not a ready made IC because it's not needed, it can be easily designed and made with Op Amps, the "universal building blocks" ..

Search for high pass Op Amp filters, post schematics here and we may help you to choose one and fine tune it for your needs.

Also tell us about the sound source: is it some kind of microphone, magnetic or piezo pickup, some other kind of transducer?

Many thanks for your answer.

JMFAHEY It is a part of a big desing for this I would like to find integrated circuits trying to use the less quantyty of components.

Abraxalito, many thanks for your information, if I didn´t find anything easyer I will try this IC
Somebody now anothe filter ci?? with less feets that LTC1064

best regards and many thanks

Arenwi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.