Looking for a case with a large touch display

Hi

So, thinking about building a Rasberry Pi based DAC/Streamer with inspiration from HiFi Rose Audio's streamers and for that matter also
the ones from Eversolo.
Now the question is not were to find a large capacitive touch display. They are easily found in 7.9" to 11.9" or 12.3" sizes.
However they are all stand alone displays - at least as far as the ones I have found. So my question is are anyone selling a cabinet that
would easily integrate such a large display? Or is it as something that would require CNC machining - and thereby making something that
will turn a supposed "cheaper" solution into something expensive and thereby making it a non starter?
I do have a 24" multi touch display so a viable option could be to just mount it on the backside of the display, but that means that it would
turn into something that very much reminds me of what it is currently being used for - namely running with a Intel NUC on its backside
being used to run Jriver Media center. Only thing is no DAC option apart from using an external one.

So any ideas or tips??

Thanks..