Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
what's with this one :

Attachments

• 3d smile 115.gif
    3d smile 115.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 323
Joined 2004
Paid Member
just be careful to avoid eye contact

This thread is like those 'places' in high school where you just didn't go because the people who hung out there were kinda 'off'

Then you find yourself late for class, so you decide to cut through and you promise yourself if you live through it, you'll never try it again.

Whew! I made it through w/o getting a wine enima or andouillette necklace :cannotbe:

:devilr:

Now where's the ONO schematic? I swear I saw it in one of the bong pictures a few pages back :dodgy:

OT (on topic) nice ONO pics on page 1

This seems as good a place as any to ask this :)

Anyone know how to calculate the gain of the Pass Pearl? The schematic has 0.04V, 0.04V, 0.05V, 0.07V across the 22R resistors for the input gain stage and I'm getting:

board 1
0.1060V
0.1081V
0.1075V
0.1075V

board 2
0.1176V
0.1185V
0.1203V
0.1192V

I think this is why I'm getting less (not measured, perceived) gain that I think I should be. Also for R25 (near the dual) the schematic has 0.05V across the 10R resistor and I'm getting

96.96mV
108.66mV

Compared the the Ono it is very similar sounding. Obviously, less gain and a bit more noise, but very Pass-ian. :)

I haven't implemented the Jacco-mod yet though, and I have high hopes for this :)

luvdunhill said:
This seems as good a place as any to ask this :)
... the Pass Pearl... Compared the the Ono it is very similar sounding. Obviously, less gain and a bit more noise, but very Pass-ian. :)

I haven't implemented the Jacco-mod yet though, and I have high hopes for this :)

Do you have the ONO also ? I mean both? Pearl and ONO?
(BTW : If yes : Did you tried to change value of output bias ?... with any change in sound?)

I am interested in Jacco's mods but I must have missed ...

Jacco : tu as reçu ma réponse à ton dernier mail? Mon PC a bien merdé ces derniers temps et je suspecte une coville (comme disent les romains)

Manu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.