Long time no seat

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all old friends and fellow entusiasts, hello NP, hello Grey, hello GM hello mr Anan and all You not mentioned but not forgotten. Been absent from this oasis for a couple of years, no, not been locked up, reason is that i´m once again proffesionally active in the audio world. First felt it would be hard to be active in the diy world while making your living in the same field. Realising i miss this comunity and the friends i´ve made and seeing my beard´s whiter than NP´s i´m back. I´ve had a lot of help and inspiration here from NP, from Grey from GM etc, and would be happy to pay back. My proffessional life today includes design and production of high end speakers, tube amps and solid state head amps. No mos-fet products, it would be impossible to walk that path without treading on NP´s feet. My boards for the citation 12 are still available, same conditions: not for sale, i´ll trade for a record, a book or a good story. If there is anyone interested i´ll post pictures of what i do, if i get into marketing instead of information please tell me.
Best regards to all!

ingvar ahlberg said:

...or a good story.

I don't claim that my stories are any good. I'm content if they sell. That hasn't prevented me from spinning a few here from time to time.
There's a funny thing about being away from something for a while--when you go back everything seems brighter somehow, as though it was factory fresh. If you could keep that feeling and bottle it you'd be able to renew yourself at will.

Grey

ingvar ahlberg said:
Hi Magura
I suppose You mean HiFi forums diy meeting, i´ll be happy to drop in and see all Your amazing work, if welcome i´ll present a good set of speakerdrawings as entrance fee.

Looking forward to meet you then.....It will though be limited what I bring this year, as things have grown rather big, and the car somehow didn't grow at the same pace ;)

Magura :)

Fiat´s just allright. We use an old Uno installing the wiring and crossovers in theese.

Attachments

• mocw1.jpg
    mocw1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 474
GRollins said:

I drove one of those when I was in Scotland in 1995. We've had similar sized cars here in the US from time to time, though I've never owned one. I just held my breath until I got to my destination, then got out and took in a huge breath to make up for the oxygen deficit.

Grey

...What was the name of that song in the Top Gun movie.."Take my breath away"? :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.