london ontario area....service techs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Start with the fellow up there who sells the power adjusting module for Guitar Amps... think he is London Power or something like that. He knows his stuff, all amps. Not sure if he does repairs, but he will doubtless know everyone. He's on here too. Sorry, can't recall his name at the moment. Has written books, fwiw.

I knew someone, but he got ill and just retired. :(

_-_-

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi vinniemac72,
No problem. Just out of curiosity, what is it that is giving you trouble?

Once you have decided where to go, PM the member or ask for contact information via PM. You don't want personal information to be posted, especially email addresses. You don't want your email address in the hands of spammers.

-Chris

Hi vinniemac72,
No problem. Just out of curiosity, what is it that is giving you trouble?

Hi anatech. To be honest the gear in question is all fully operational....i am looking to have things replaced, ex. caps.........as well i have a couple ideas for mods/upgrades that i would like to have entertained.

Once you have decided where to go, PM the member or ask for contact information via PM. You don't want personal information to be posted, especially email addresses. You don't want your email address in the hands of spammers.

-Chris[/QUOTE

Thankyou for the instructions;);), it is exactly what i was wondering. Priceless advice as well........anyway I will pm you. Vince

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.