Lollapalloza in my country

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The sound of the basses is heard more than 2 km away, and thoroughbred racehorses had to be moved to faraway places ... (I suppose, since in the first editions of the festival there were horses that hit their heads against the walls of the stud that had them locked up to die)
A few meters from the festival site is the most important hospital in the area, which is the municipality.
The mayor, who is re-elected (a local dynasty) mandate after mandate, has not yet learned that "silence is health" .... the patients hospitalized in the hospital are not transferred, they are not horses, of course! They are "only human", and have another value ...
The birds of all kinds flee in terror and abandon their nests, the chicks die because of the abandonment of their mothers or because of the tremendous sound pressures that surround them ruthlessly.
The withdrawal of the young people at the end of the "show" is a coven, as zombies retreat between clouds of marijuana and alcohol vapors looking for their cars, starring tremendous crashes, and the less fortunate will have to wait many hours their means of transport or wandering aimlessly, maybe sleeping on the street, why not ?

" Do not cry for me Argentina "

" Bussines are bussines "

Choose the phrase that you like, total will not change anything ...

Lollapalooza Argentina 2019 – !Ahora la experiencia Lollapalooza se vive en 3 dias!

Google Maps

Attachments

• descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.