LME49830 in TINA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These guys use interstage transformer of a bigger size with a gap, therefore transformer is bigger. these are without feedback, and as such it does work, with feedback and the opamps you miss the dc connection, making amp unstable.

One of the schematics use global feedback, still high distortion of 0.7 procent, it is in fact current feedback and as it is a circlotron not a problem with offset it cancels out.

But you need a big transformer with a gap because of the voltages on it, in yout case only on the mosfet idle setup side, wo then it can be smaller transformer but stil with a gap.

But it can be done.

regards

Last edited:
OK using transformer in the loop is not a good idea :(

I come back then to the schema "a la kaneda" like your thread

if i use 45V on two first stage with TO126 (or maybe 2SJ79 I have 6 of them)on 2nd stage can we remove buffer or composite ?

I may continue on your thread

It is quite possible that a transformer in the system without feedback give a very nice tubelike sound, but then it is better to use laterals.

yes the kaneda can be used, for a allfet or bipolair.

regards

can not sim schematic get errors. and drivers are to small, need to put some more out for capacitances fets, BD series or mje.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_2217 Mar. 27 18.40.jpg
    ScreenHunter_2217 Mar. 27 18.40.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.