LM4781-3 Way Active Speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. Seems like a lot of people have tried the LM4781 PCB design and have various degrees of success I have not found any design on this forum that came reasonably close to the reference design. Although the Ref Design is double sided, I have done a single sided design which I have presented here for your comments.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
You can't link to a file on your home computer.

Instead you need to upload them as thumbnails. Click the paper clip icon on the top of the advanced editor or simply scroll down to the atachments and click "manage attachments". Either way the file is uploaded to the BBS so it can be accessed and displayed.

At LAST Here they are....Thanks for the patience and sorry for the bother...

Thanks very much Douglas...

View attachment LM4781-V5-PCB.pdf

View attachment 3WayActiveSpeaker-FILTER.pdf

3WayActiveSpeaker-FILTER-SCHEMATIC.png

LM4781-V5-SCHEMATIC.jpeg

Some more images that complete the set. I have made the PCBs in an effort to poulate a 3 way system I currently have with a corner Klipsch 12" version that i made way back in circa 1989...that still amazes me with the low frequency response:). I have repurposed a Sony 2 way speaker to reproduce the mids and highs. If anyone is interested I shall post the progress of the project as it happens....it is however likey to be a bit slow...grandparental duties and all that:D

3WayActiveSpeaker-FILTER.jpeg

LM4781-V5.jpeg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.