LM4780/LM3886 to power large speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One more time I do apologize to drfrink24 for hijacking this tread. I posted on new tread, but since everyone is responding here please let me know how to proceed.
Thank you all for the suggestions - I really do need it.
For now input is coming from the true balanced source. I am planning to add Pavel's buffer boards once I finish power amps.
I am little bit confused about inverting half. In my set up I am feeding balanced signal from the crossover/ pre-amp to the amp. I checked with Brian GT on this issue. Reply that I got was that I could run GC as they are, in non-inverting mode, if fed by balanced signal and than bridged in output.
I originally felt that I should do as you are suggesting, half inverted and half non-inverted.
The existing set up acts like it is doing it's job. An example - it cancels out DC at the output. If I need to change from Brian's boards to inverted mode, would I need to change to different resistor values or just reverse input polarity?
Thank you all
AR2

Upupa Epops said:
To AR2 : Cleaner solution is using of all amps in the same mode + balanced buffer, not half inverting + half noninverting, 'cos in this case amps haven't quite the same parametres :cool: .

Thank you Upupa Epops,
I think that is what I am doing. I do not have a drawing for the buffer, but essentially it is consisted of opa627 and BUF634. I am doublig them to pass ballanced signal that is coming from Behringer 2496. Behringer has true balanced signal output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.