Live Edge Dipoles - #1 at Parts Express 2023 Speaker Design Competition - Updated Design

Tom Perazella reports on the Danville Signal 2in 8out DSP system here in a Boston Audio Society zoom meeting:
Moving the midrange image forward and more in your face (as described in the video) is not necessarily a good thing. It can be the result of a clock jitter problem. Which is only to say that there can be both good and bad things which add up to an overall better result. But maybe even better without the bad part, if there were to be such a case.

I have the Danville Signal dspNexus 2x8 with the AK4499EX DAC's. It far surpasses the sound quality of my DEQX 2.6p system I had used before.

At this point it is running a pair of Magnepan 1.7 planars as a 3-way DSP crossover with 2x12 OB servo subs.

Tom Perazella replaced his DEQX Express II with a dspNexus 2x8 with the AK4493 DAC's with his Egg's and he is very happy with the system.

DSP Concepts Audio Weaver is the development software that is used with the system and comes with a license with each system.

Reactions: 1 users