• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Les sage power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just to see if there is any interest. my late fathers amp. I dont know much about it except that when the power switch is put to the on position the red light comes on so it has power. it has meters on the front and i will take pics if anyone is interested in buying to either repair or for parts. It has been in the garage for a couple of years(dry) and was working prior to that.i have the amp at my house now

Last edited:
due to me not having the know how i cant assure anything really. i have audio cables and xlr male to female cables but not female to female so i cant connect my pre amp to it as i dont know how. All i know is the power light comes on when plugged in and when speakers are attached both channels appear to be on(slight hiss from both speakers). I am of course willing for someone to give me a thicky guide as to how to connect my pre(which has xlr male on the pre out) to the sage which has l/r xlr female connections)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.