• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

LCR RIAA AND TUBES.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Re: MISSING LINK.

Kuei Yang Wang said:
Hi,

On second thought, I always believed the best way to enrich oneself is to freely give away what one has, so I have uploaded/am uploading a library of LR/LCR equalised Phonostages for the general entertainment of the distingue audience....

All schematics are deposited here:

LR/LRC RIAA EQ Schematics

Note that some schematics (especially those from the Sakuma inspired school) do not offer an overly accurate RIAA Response. How relevant this is everyone must decide for themselves.

Sayonara

Thank you for your generosity. Is there some special incantation needed to join that yahoo group. I'm having trouble getting in.

Gary

When we switch to the use of an inductive circuit, we end up utilizing the far more linear and 'aetheric' considerations of a polarized density field, ie 'current'/storage of an inductor, and get something that when utilized in the correct way, in a phono eq, is far quicker to release energy than any capacitor. This, of course, is true... only when this aspect of inductors is understood and utilized correctly.

Remember, an inductor will disallow rail sag via current injection, via collapsing fields. A properly designed inductor will have the most linear field collapse or current injection. Far more linear and most specifically - far faster than any 'capacitor'.

May I quote you on this?:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.