LAST CALL---Leach Board GP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last call for the Leach board GP. I will place the order on 3:30 pm Friday Central Standard time, June 10, 2005.

The following people please contact me about your intention of whether you are committed to the GP:

1.) eugenio
2.) jleaman
3.) dabodkin
4.) charlie10
5.) Wes Marquenie
6.) Audiophilenoob
7.) John Mateus
8.) LBHajdu
9.) BFNY
My email again is: ficustreed at yahoo dot com
Note: This is not my paypal user name.

If I have sent you an email, please reply.

If I do not hear anything by 12:00am (midnight), 6/9/05; then it will be assume you are not longer interested in participation of the leach board group purchase.

Please send payment if you received an invoice.
Thank you for those that had sent payment.

Last call for the Leach board GP. I will place the order on 3:30 pm Friday Central Standard time, June 10, 2005.

The following people please contact me about your intention of whether you are committed to the GP:

1.) eugenio
2.) dabodkin
3.) Wes Marquenie
4.) Audiophilenoob

If I have sent you an email, please reply.

If I do not hear anything by 12:00am (midnight), 6/9/05; then it will be assume you are not longer interested in participation of the leach board group purchase.

Thank you for those that had sent payment.

One last time!! farewell.

The very Last one. One Last Call for the Leach boards GP.

The following people please contact me if you are still interested:
1.) eugenio
2.) Wes Marquenie
3.) Audiophilenoob

Thank you for those that had sent payment already.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.