• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Large Illuminated Stainless Steel Anti-Vandal Switches

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

I have large illuminated (blue ring) stainless steel anti-vandal switches for sale. The switches were discussed in another thread (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/231271-large-illuminated-anti-vandal-switch.html) in the Group Buy forum, but Swap Meet would appear to be the more appropriate forum.

A dozen of these switches are available at my cost, which is calculated as $12 per switch (including a $0.50 contribution to diyaudio.com) plus shipping (for US addresses, $5.80 for a small USPS box) and Paypal fees:

for 1 switch, $18.64
for 2 switches, $31.00
for 3 switches, $43.35
for 4 switches, $55.71
for 5 switches, $68.07
for 6 switches, $80.43

I'll quote non-US address shipping costs on request.

Please note this is the stainless steel version of this switch; the black anodized version of these switches, which was the subject of a different thread, are sold.

Regards,
Scott

Attachments

• Stainless Langir Switches (20).jpg
    Stainless Langir Switches (20).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Stainless Langir Switch.jpg
    Stainless Langir Switch.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 463
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

All of the available stainless steel switches have been sold, and the last two purchased have been boxed and will be mailed tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this offering. This was a fun experience for me and I was happy to share the benefits with the other participants. I won't hesitate to do this again if the need arises.

Regards,
Scott

Not to appear clueless but what exactly makes these switches "anti-vandal"?

Kevin: This style switch is typically used in stuff like ATM's, kiosks, elevators, etc. and these style switches are usually very low profile, brushed stainless, with recessed illumination (they come non-illuminated also). They are pretty difficult to damage without something like a hammer.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
ppap64:

Good to know there's interest. I'm slowly working my way through a very large project involving three F5 Turbo amps (two stereo V2 amps and two monoblock V3 amps) that use these switches. I'll have a better idea about their performance when this project is finished, but the switches do look awfully nice. If they work well, I'll likely want to buy more and will host another mini-buy. In the meantime, if someone else wants to host a group buy, I'd be happy to share the contact information I have for Langir.

Regards,
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.