LADSPA help, please!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, can anyone tell me why this is happening?
Thanks, Mike

Attachments

• 20160215_003915.jpg
    20160215_003915.jpg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 80
Hello all, Im using my old Raspberry Pi B 512mb and a Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency USB/Audio Interface, qjackctl, jack rack and Ladspa plugins. I'm using a lowpass filter and parametric eq to drive my subwoofer. I keep getting popping(thudding :) ) sounds after the music stops playing. I'm using a 1 amp phone charger and have a 1 amp linear PSU with 7805 reg ic. If I add both supplies, the linear powers a usb hub, I still get popping! Does anyone know whats happening?

Hi, thanks for replying. I checked it this morning and there is no sound. Turned monitor on and greeted by a blank screen!
Rebooted, voltage is 4.98v! All software was installed by sudo apt-get install. I have Jessie on the pi. The sound card was running on an Intel Atom Acer Revo before with Ubuntu 15.10. It ran fine! I wanted to use the Pi because it was sat doing nothing, and the Acer Revo was a bit overkill.
Thanks, Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.