• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Krell KST-100 for repair $375

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Krell KST-100 For sale $375 shipped within the USA.

I bought this a few years ago from a customer that couldn't afford to repair it. I found it has several bad output transistors and associated resistors. that's as far as the repair got. no parts were actually removed. just tested in circuit. This has been sitting around as a "I will get to it someday" project and well. I never got to it.

All the hardware etc are there. I can reassemble it if you wish but it took so much time to figure out how to get apart. its probably better left apart and packed and shipped very carefully as is.

Attachments

• K1a.jpg
    K1a.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 231
  • K1 .jpg
    K1 .jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 235
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.