• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Klipsch NOS Crossovers CF-1, CF-2, CF-4 for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have several hundred Klipsch crossovers for sale. From what I can find out, and read on the parts. These were built for the Klipsch models CF-1, CF-2 and CF-4 epic series speakers. I can't find much information on these so I really don't know what to charge. If any of you can enlighten me, I'd sure appreciate it. And if anyone here is interested in any (or a bunch), holler and let's work something out. Would also consider trading for musical gear such as higher end guitars, tube guitar amps, drums, etc. I am located in the Texarkana, Arkansas area.

Klipsch Crossover Pics

Here are pics of the crossovers I have for sale.

Attachments

• klipsch epic cf-1.JPG
    klipsch epic cf-1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 255
  • klipsch epic cf-2.JPG
    klipsch epic cf-2.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 302
  • klipsch epic cf-4.JPG
    klipsch epic cf-4.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 248
hello cleanhead steve,
For the cf-4 crossovers you have version 3 crossovers (because the wires are colored) which are less desireable because klipsch changed the woofers and also changed things in the crossover itself, if you have any that have clear jacket wire (monster cable looking) i would be interested these would be considered version 1 or 2, as for cost i would say for version 3 for each crossover $40 to $50, for ver1 or 2 $60 to $80

i can not comment on cf 1 or cf 2 crossover, send me an email i may want a pair.

Klipsch Epic CF-2 schematic

hello cleanhead steve,
For the cf-4 crossovers you have version 3 crossovers (because the wires are colored) which are less desireable because klipsch changed the woofers and also changed things in the crossover itself, if you have any that have clear jacket wire (monster cable looking) i would be interested these would be considered version 1 or 2, as for cost i would say for version 3 for each crossover $40 to $50, for ver1 or 2 $60 to $80

i can not comment on cf 1 or cf 2 crossover, send me an email i may want a pair.

Hey,
You seem to know quite a bit about the Klipsch Epic series. Do you happen to have a schematic for the CF-2 speakers? If so, will you post it or email me one? I just bought a pair of CF-2 beasts, my first Klipsch. In these, the Xover section for the horn is mounted on the binding post cup and the 2 woofer's section is mounted on the back of the cabinet. The wires are colored and the speakers are not set up for bi-wiring. Yet! ; ) This model has only a single port that is 5" long. Any info you can pass along will be quite helpful!
Thanks!
Roger

Hey,
You seem to know quite a bit about the Klipsch Epic series. Do you happen to have a schematic for the CF-2 speakers? If so, will you post it or email me one? I just bought a pair of CF-2 beasts, my first Klipsch. In these, the Xover section for the horn is mounted on the binding post cup and the 2 woofer's section is mounted on the back of the cabinet. The wires are colored and the speakers are not set up for bi-wiring. Yet! ; ) This model has only a single port that is 5" long. Any info you can pass along will be quite helpful!
Thanks!
Roger

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/113804-klipsch-crossovers/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.