• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

King Rex T20U + PSU + PRE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale a complete Kingrex system in great cosmetic and technical shape, composed as following:

- T20U amp, based on TA2020 chip (20+20 quality watt @ 4ohm). This is the superior quality version with upgraded components (capacitors) and a pretty decent USB dac

- PSU: dedicated psu, greatly enhances the sound quality

- PRE: dedicated pre, two inputs, again enhances sound quality

Check TNT audio for enthusiastic reviews (of course, consider the price... but not too much!:) )

I ask for 450€ for the entire system, or I can split between:
- T20U+PSU for 250€
- PRE for 200€

Pictures with all the detalis can be found at: Dropbox - kingrex - Simplify your life

I'm based in Florence, Italy and willing to let the buyer try the amp if can come to my house.
Otherwhise, I have all the original boxes and I can arrange a perfect shipment if needed, all over the world. Shipping costs have to be calculated (Italy is 10€).
I'm second owner and I do not have original receipt (they're out of warranty anyway, older than two years!); anyway, nothing to fear here, selling just after a new amp came into my house... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.