• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jxr6T line arrays for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one pair of cabinets as shown, together with the Jxr6T drivers, 9 per side, total 18 pcs + 2 more pair unused and in their original boxes. One of the drivers in the box has leaked a bit of ferrofluid out teh front but otherwise working well.
As my shop is getting crowded i'd like to move these out. The original thread for this venture is here Jordan line array thread
They are in Hong Kong at my Fotan shop. Welcome to look but we don't have any time to setup a demo system.
If interested email and we can talk price.

Attachments

• jordanarray.jpg
    jordanarray.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 241
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.