• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff, almost giving it away, part 4

yes, i need to get off my butt and list them.

poke me by email, and i can work on getting a list together.

A few ready to use speakers, free (used), and not-free drivers (new & used), some woofer projects (w acive XO), some free enclosures. Latter 2 require pickup.

Some other stuff. An amp or 2.

dave

did you get my email? I never got a response

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
5 sets that are done and cn be shipped. A set of EL70eN Compact Floorstanders, EL70eN castle microTowers, a set of assembled FH-Lite with removable baffle and a set of rare TandBands installed (flat-peak price), a set of microSize miniOnken with the 16Ω neo Faital Pro 3FE, and a set of Scott’s Giraffe ML-TL with Alpair 5.2.

shippableBoxes.jpg

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
1 set of Garry Oak µFonkenSET Sold, and 2 sets of µFonken in solid wood, art pieces by Bernie. I have 1 2 sets of FF85wk that i will do the basic mods to and can be had with any of those boxes.

solid-uFonkenSET.jpg

Solid-uFonken.jpg

These won’t be really cheap. $300 for the uFonkenSET, $175 for the uFonken. Madosind price for the FF85wk, upgrades free.

dave

Last edited:
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
And i will part with these before i finish them. I am continuing work on them, slowly

A set of microTower II with CHPW70eN and ERT26eN. Needs more XO work (just a cap now, sounds good but i am convinced it can be better. And a set of deciSize rectangular Kal-El with CHPW70en an ERT26eN. Needs drivers installed and XO made. I should have all the XO parts, i may have to remind them (and reduce a set of inductors down to the right value).

No pictures yet.

dave

Last edited:
5 sets that are done and cn be shipped. A set of EL70eN Compact Floorstanders, EL70eN castle microTowers, a set of assembled FH-Lite with removable baffle and a set of rare TandBands installed (flat-peak price), a set of microSize miniOnken with the 16Ω neo Faital Pro 3FE, and a set of Scott’s Giraffe ML-TL with Alpair 5.2.

View attachment 1144058

dave
Hi dave do you still have the oak floor standing speakers in front for sale still? Price and shipping to canton Michigan 48188 if you still have them? Thanks So much. Jeff